Wednesday, 13 April 2011

not firewood yet.





outfit details:
blouse - Kohl's
navy camisole (I switched it for white when I actually wore this outfit today) - American Eagle
skirt - vintage
belt - Kohl's
shoes - Steve Madden (?), DSW
necklace - vintage (it was my great aunt's!)

I'm absolutely swamped with studying and homework right now, augh!  I had a fantastic plan to use my Spanish-themed outfit today to tell you about my exciting spring break trip next week to Mexico!  But alas, it is not to be.  I'll talk more about it tomorrow (when I have time - ah, what a concept!), along with posting pictures of my outfit yesterday.

And with that cliffhanger, I shall leave you!  :)

Cheers!
Shayli

PS - What do you think of the new background?  Any tips for formatting?

2 comments:

Want to make my day? Leave a comment.
Don't want to make my day? Leave a comment anyway!
Include your blog address and I'll take a look.