Tuesday, 19 April 2011

where the sun sets.

(And why I am unable to post blog updates this week.)

I'm currently typing this on my father's iPhone, which has none of the photos I want to show you, nor enough battery life to allow for substantial posting. Apparently my laptop could receive Internet, but it costs $5 for fifteen minutes! And here I thought this was an all-inclusive resort... Bah!

Being in such a hot and humid climate has forced me to really think about how to style my hair so I'm not completely overcome by humidity and frizziness! I'm trying to take as many photos as I can, and will post them when I return!

I will most likely have Internet again on Saturday, April 23. Sorry for leaving you in suspense!!

Cheers!
Shayli

No comments:

Post a Comment

Want to make my day? Leave a comment.
Don't want to make my day? Leave a comment anyway!
Include your blog address and I'll take a look.