Sunday, 22 May 2011

the storm above our heads.




My brother ran by and pushed his guitar into my hands.... I'm not quite sure why.



outfit details:
scarf/halter top/silk patterned thing - some hippy music festival, haha
burgundy cardigan - Kohl's
tank top - Kohl's
jeans - American Eagle
heels - Indigo (bought at DSW)

This is a haiku I wrote:

sniffle sniff sniffle
sniffle sniffle sniff sniff sniff
I sniff am sniff sick.

That pretty much sums it up.

Cheers!
[a very sick] Shayli

PS - These photos are from sometime this week.  It was thunder-storming quite loudly, which was awesome.

5 comments:

  1. I missed you in Geometry like crazy! :( Hope you feel better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Jena dear! I'll most likely be in class tomorrow :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh. A classical guitar.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really pretty outfit. I really love the scarf. Feel better!

    ReplyDelete
  5. James, yep! I wish I could play it... though I know you'd fix that if I weren't so lazy!

    Amber, thanks so much! :)

    ReplyDelete

Want to make my day? Leave a comment.
Don't want to make my day? Leave a comment anyway!
Include your blog address and I'll take a look.