Sunday, 1 May 2011

there's a plant in the tub.





outfit details:
lace doleman blouse - Kohl's
mauve legging-pant-type-things - Kohl's, too (I went on a Kohl's spree, can you tell?)
heels - Nine West
skeleton key necklace - self-made :)


I don't really know why there is a plant in the tub, but there is.


Anyways, I thought I'd just give you all a taste of what my life has been like this past week (partially to beg your forgiveness for not posting in a while, and partially because I just feel like it, haha):


Doctor Who!  Season 6 of Doctor Who just premièred last Saturday, and being the massive nerd I am, I've been religiously awaiting each episode on Saturdays at 9pm.  Unfortunately, during both episodes aired so far, I was either a) stuck in an Atlanta airport returning from Mexico, or b) performing Alice in Wonderland and going out to dinner with good friends.  Both were reasonable excuses to be missing Doctor Who, but at the same time, not watching it was agony!  Luckily I am now caught up (they re-air the episodes at midnight!) and eager for next Saturday's installment!


Alice in Wonderland!  The stage production I've been in for a few months now just ended!  I had a positively hectic and wonderful show week this week, between dress rehearsals and performances all weekend!  It was quite possibly one of the most fun shows I've ever been involved with, and now I have a babysitting job over the summer, babysitting one of the Rock Lobsters who was endlessly fascinated by pretending to lock and unlock my hands together using her claws!  She's a sweet kid :)


AP Exams!  Ew.  Just that.  Ewww.  I'm taking AP Government and Dual Enrollment Biology through my local community college.  Both are icky, and both will be a relief when I don't have to take them in college!  That's all the time I'm spending on that icky subject.


I hope your week has been a bit less hectic than mine, although mine has been lots of fun all the same!


Off to study now, into the early hours of morning, most likely....


Cheers!
Shayli

No comments:

Post a Comment

Want to make my day? Leave a comment.
Don't want to make my day? Leave a comment anyway!
Include your blog address and I'll take a look.