Monday, 20 June 2011

peace pant pyjama party.



"outfit" details:
Beatles Abbey Road shirt - Target
peace pants - Kohl's

My little cousin stayed with us this weekend while his parents celebrated their anniversary, so we had a blast!  He really isn't "little" any more - he'll be starting middle school this fall, which I just can't comprehend!  We used my dad's new iMovie software to make a short video to Simon & Garfunkel music, and afterwards had a "pyjama party", as mandated and directed by him.  I wore my fuzzy peace sign pants and Abbey Road shirt (I guess I was channelling my inner hippy?  Wait, that hippy isn't really internal, haha!) and we made popcorn and read A Series of Unfortunate Events book seven, The Vile Village.  I love that he's growing up reading all the books I loved when I was his age :)


This is the little video we made together... afterwards, he was so excited to make several more, but I was exhausted from the editing!

Cheers,
Shayli

4 comments:

  1. Looks like you had fun making the little movie together :)I love it when he dances with the teddy bear :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. We did! And thank you for watching the video - he'll be so excited that someone he doesn't know has seen it! xD

    ReplyDelete

Want to make my day? Leave a comment.
Don't want to make my day? Leave a comment anyway!
Include your blog address and I'll take a look.