Tuesday, 12 July 2011

pretty pictures to distract you.






such a cute idea!

can you say badass?



brilliant!  I want :)



last but not least, the gorgeous Emma Watson in a gorgeous photograph :)
all images from pinterest.com

Here are some pretty photographs to distract you from the fact that I didn't post an outfit post today.  I had planned to, I really had, but I didn't get a chance to take photos until the sun was already down.  Sadness!

Today was very productive, though - I ran errands, got a lot of stuff done, and even managed to practice some guitar!  Aren't I cool?

Okay, now to sit up all night finishing the last three Harry Potter books.  I've read them all about five billion times already, but I want to finish the series once more before the movie!  Which is all of two days away...  Well, if I have dark circles under my eyes in tomorrow's photos, you'll know why!

Cheers,
Shayli

PS - I got the remote for my Nikon!  Tomorrow's photos will be all Nikon-y and delicious :)

PPS - I feel like "delicious" is a weird adjective to use to describe my photographs.  Oh well!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Want to make my day? Leave a comment.
Don't want to make my day? Leave a comment anyway!
Include your blog address and I'll take a look.