Thursday, 28 July 2011

where everything is possible, and there is lots of singing.

I started our trip testing out my new Diana-to-Nikon lens converter.  Manual fun!

Eeks!

Meeting friends, old and new :)

Ellie is a great accidental model :)

Hi, Haley!  :D

I have no idea what we were looking at...

It's the Bubble Brigade!
No kidding, it actually said that on the backs of their shirts!



Yes, yes, yes, Shayli was fascinated by the bubbles.

Mandatory cliche piano photo... but it was super pretty :)

Just chillin'.  Like a villain.

Making funny faces is something of a fashion here.

Ellie, our resident musician of awesome :)

These windows are super nifty.


Look!  A purple whisker-stache mabobber!
Still reading?  Cool!  More photos after the jump. 





"I wear a fez now.  Fezzes are cool."

MORE BUBBLES!!!!!11!!!one!!!

Auditorium lights are pretty :)

Everyone's gathered for a Quidditch meeting!  That's right, folks, Quidditch!


Henna tattooing!  That's the Deathly Hallows symbol, of course, and "always" for Snape's love for Lily...
Okay, have I out-nerded myself yet?  :)

I am a foosball BEAST.

See, we started out playing regular Scrabble and spelling weird words just on the shelf things...

...and then I was distracted by the pretty light in the window...

...and then we just decided to play Made-Up Word Scrabble!  The only rule was that you had to have a definition for it.
There were some pretty... interesting... definitions.

Henna-y goodness.

We're cool :)

*cough* It was Drag Day... he looks so happy in that sun dress, doesn't he?

Amy's apple!  :D

<3 <3 <3

Dante, doing what creepers do best.

I don't remember what we were waiting for, but hello there, blurry photo of Charles!

Henna-ing yourself is harder than you'd think!
It's not blurry, it's... erm... artistic, yeah!

Are those... fireworks?

HELL YES!



Lots of banners - pretty colours :)

Music!  Hello, talented people :)
Getting emotional in the dressing room after our final show... *tear*

Hugs, hugs everywhere!

Yes, that's a purple and orange cow.  It's in every show :)
Ta-da!  There's my past week at SUUSI, in far too many photos for you to probably care.  If you made it this far, though, thank you!  Just imagine how many photos I'll have when I return from my two week camp... though I can only bring my film camera there, so I've got a limit this time!

I hope everyone is enjoying the last bits of summer!  :)

Cheers,
Shayli

2 comments:

  1. Yepp, this blog post made me cry and laugh at the same time. WHY IS WATER COMING FROM MY EYES?!?!?

    ReplyDelete

Want to make my day? Leave a comment.
Don't want to make my day? Leave a comment anyway!
Include your blog address and I'll take a look.