Tuesday, 23 August 2011

columbus sailed the ocean blue.



I hate Christopher Columbus.  Not because he murdered thousands of natives when he landed in the "New World", though, come to think of it, that's a good enough reason to hate someone.


No, I hate him because I have to write this bloody essay about him for my history summer assignment.  Four pages on what two books think of him, and I'm not allowed to be too opinionated.  Have I ever come across as a person who enjoys withholding her strong opinions!?


Also, have I mentioned it's due tomorrow?


Ah, yes.  We know school's about to start (yep, tomorrow for me) when Shayli's procrastinating!


Damn.  If this essay was done, I could already be laying out my back-to-school outfit, which, believe it or not, I haven't done yet.  Shame on me!


Back to typing about daft old Columbus now... but tomorrow I'll have my outfit for ye!  :)


Cheers,
Shayli

2 comments:

  1. Super excited to see your back to school outfit. And good luck on your essay! I know, those things really suck!

    xoxo

    DressingDaly.,blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Want to make my day? Leave a comment.
Don't want to make my day? Leave a comment anyway!
Include your blog address and I'll take a look.