Wednesday, 24 August 2011

earthquakes and hurricanes and school, oh my!

Well.  So.


Today was supposed to be my first day of school, but yesterday the East Coast felt a teensy tiny 5.8 earthquake, with its epicentre about half an hour away from where I live.  No one was hurt, but it's definitely something Virginia and the surrounding areas are not used to, nor prepared for.  Therefore, a few of my county's schools had some minor structural damage and the start of school was delayed a day.  Phooey!  I was so ready to start school, really I was!


Also, I was all prepared to take outfit photos and whatnot, but the sun went down super fast today and before I knew it the light had gone and I had crap-tastic photos like this one:

I could probably lighten them with Photoshop or Picnik, but I'm lazy and tired and excited for school tomorrow!  So!  That's today for ya.


Oh, and also I got a haircut!   You'll see it better in my photos tomorrow :)


Cheers!
Shayli


PS - The sunset right now is absolutely gorgeous.  Ah.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Want to make my day? Leave a comment.
Don't want to make my day? Leave a comment anyway!
Include your blog address and I'll take a look.