floral dress - Target
striped top - Kohl's
sequined flats - Nine West
hat (best hat ever!) - Target
bracelet - gift from Hawaii
Today's blog post comes to you in the form of a list. Kinda.
1. I'm back from camp! Yay! It's taking me some time to readjust to life, but I'm happy to be home :)
2. I have a newfound obsession with cinnamon. Mmmmm. To the point where I've got a cinnamon stick in my mouth as I type this.
3. The hat in these photos was my constant companion at camp. It shielded my face from the sun, made a convenient pillow, and even folded up into a handy shoulder rest for when I was playing violin.
4. Speaking of violin, I now have blisters on my fingers from non-stop playing the mandolin! It's really nifty and fun but my fingers are sooo sore!
5. I think four is a good number, so I'm going to stop here. Wait, damn, that makes five.
6. Since I've already passed four...
7. I got more bugbites stepping outside for 10 minutes to take these photos than I did in my entire two weeks at camp. That's just not fair!
Aha! Now I'm finished! And I like seven too, so it's all good :)
PS - Camp photos will be up shortly.