Wednesday, 7 September 2011

much ado about nothing.



In the tenth grade, my English class read Shakespeare's Much Ado About Nothing, and my favourite couple was Benedick and Beatrice.  Whose wasn't?  Their witty sarcasm was the best part of a story full of fools and completely avoidable situations.  And, like the good literary nerd I am, when I found this recording of David Tennant and Catherine Tate singing a duet as Benedick and Beatrice for their production of Much Ado on London's West End, I had to share it with you all.  It's absolutely  hilarious and shows their relationship perfectly.

Ye gods, David Tennant can sing to me any day!

Cheers,
Shayli

No comments:

Post a Comment

Want to make my day? Leave a comment.
Don't want to make my day? Leave a comment anyway!
Include your blog address and I'll take a look.