Monday, 5 September 2011

the storytelling dancer.

photo stolen borrowed from Luinae's fantastic blog post


Luinae McAnish, of the blog Slam, is positively inspirational.  I've followed her blog for a while, and my absolute favourite feature is the style direction posts, which she does every season or so.  While Luinae's main focus isn't fashion, her blog incorporates a lot of style and beauty and focuses on being a strong woman.  Read her blog and you'll see, she's one of the strongest people out there.  And she reminds me, every time I read a post of hers, that I should go drink some tea.  Right now.  Mmm, tea.


You should definitely check out her Autumn/Winter Style Direction.  Go ahead, click the link! It's so worth it - it's like reading a faerie tale.  Involving dancing and lipstick.


Cheers,
Shayli

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for the information! Her blog sounds great!

    xoxo

    DressingDaly.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh! I never expected a whole blog post about this! thankyouthankyouthankyou! I'm so very touched.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Daly: It really is!

    Luinae: You're very welcome! Your writing and general awesomeness deserves to be shared :)

    ReplyDelete

Want to make my day? Leave a comment.
Don't want to make my day? Leave a comment anyway!
Include your blog address and I'll take a look.