Tuesday, 25 October 2011

animal egoism.

Shadepaw :)

Spirit :)




Shadow :)
My animals are far too photogenic.  They just lie there, looking at me, saying, "Take my photograph!  You see how gorgeous this is, now document it for the whole world to see!  I'm so pretty!  Tell me I'm pretty!  I'm pretty, aren't I?"


I think my animals may have some self-esteem issues.


Or am I the one with issues?  Talking to my animals, hmm.... well....


Anyway, I love to photograph them (especially the cats - sorry Shadow!  I'm such a cat person.), so no complaints from me.  Just wanted to share the animal love (and silliness)!


Cheers,
Shayli

No comments:

Post a Comment

Want to make my day? Leave a comment.
Don't want to make my day? Leave a comment anyway!
Include your blog address and I'll take a look.