Tuesday, 25 October 2011

an awful lot of running to do.














dress - H&M // shirt - Cloud Nine // navy tights -Target // ankle booties - DSW // belt - Kohl's

I am ridiculously exhausted right now, but I wanted to share yesterday's outfit.  I feel like I've been in a bit of a modelling slump for the past couple of weeks, not entirely comfortable in front of the camera and doing the same old static poses over and over.  Yesterday, though, I actually had fun with it and I think that shows through in the photos.  Plus, I got to edit them with my brand-spankin'-new Photoshop CS4!  So spiffy :)

A few photos of my silly, adorable, photogenic cats will follow this post, but besides that, I think I'm done for the night.  I can barely function; my mind is moving very slowly.  Type.  Post.  Blog.  Email.  Shower.  Sleep.  Those are my goals for the moment.  Maybe Homework should be in there somewhere?  Nah...

Cheers,
Shayli

2 comments:

  1. How come you get to be the pretty one? I'm pretty sure I was the pretty one in Elementary School :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm pretty sure you're the pretty one, and always have been! I'm just the takes-pictures one :P

    ReplyDelete

Want to make my day? Leave a comment.
Don't want to make my day? Leave a comment anyway!
Include your blog address and I'll take a look.