Monday, 5 December 2011

turn your down upside.












Spinny motion blur!

Light.

More light.

Trees!


dress/skirt - Charlotte Russe // cabled turtleneck - thrifted // tights - DKNY // 
t-strap heels - Nine West

It's winter!  It's winter!  Well, not officially by the calendar, but it's December so IT'S WINTER!

And I'm very excited, can you tell?

I'm not drowning in homework tonight (barely) so I thought I would share my first photos of the season with you.  I love this sweater so very much - it's so warm and a fantastic colour, too.  And did I mention it's warm?  Mmm, so warm...

I love fall, in fact it may just be my favourite season, but I always get excited when it keeps getting colder and colder and even cold and it's time to bundle up because then there are coats and scarves and hats and gloves and snow!!

I want snow.

Coherence is not really with me right now, because I've gotten very little sleep the past few nights due to excesses of homework, but I've finished early this evening and I want to get this out before I go to sleep!

NaNoWriMo.  Is.  Finished!

I'm so excited!  I wrote 50,179 words and finished my novel and it's in the editing/being read over by friends stage, now.  Huzzah!

And I had another thing to say... but I forgot it... why did I do that?  Oh!  I was playing with a different method of editing my photos this evening and I think I like it!  It's cooler and more wintery, I think.  Or maybe it's just a change, haha.

Happy Winter, everyone!  :)

Cheers,
Shayli

7 comments:

  1. hey it's lanie-what camera do you use? it's amazing and you're amazing as well but i really want to buy a camera that's really high quality and a good dslr.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much, Lanie! I use my Nikon D5100 with its 18-55mm kit lens. I love it so much, and totally recommend it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the new layout!
    Glad you finished your story for NaNo. Mine was abandoned, like planned.

    Glad you've posted as well. Like the outfit.

    Bridget.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your jumper! Beautiful photos, the light looks amazing!
    www.styleisalwaysfashionable.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Bridget - Thank you so much! Hey, it's impressive that you tried NaNo - not many people have the guts to even do that! :)

    Kate - Thanks a million :) By the way, you and your blog are absolutely gorgeous and I'm now following!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute photos! That´s such a fab knit dear, the colour looks great on you!

    www.superclementina.blogspot.com

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you so very much, Paula! :)

    ReplyDelete

Want to make my day? Leave a comment.
Don't want to make my day? Leave a comment anyway!
Include your blog address and I'll take a look.