Tuesday, 20 December 2011

verde.











 

green patterned jumper - thrifted // jeans - American Eagle // key necklace (I need a freaking silver chain...) - vintage key, satin ribbon // black kitten heels - Kohl's

I was feeling quite photo-y when I took these (hence the many many photos - oh, that makes me conceited, doesn't it?  Oh well) and happy, though I don't really look it, haha!  I am, I swear!

I love love love love love thrift-store jumpers.  I went to the Goodwill the other day and bought four sweaters and a vest for $15 - and they're all so soft and fantastic!  I have so many jumpers and I don't see my collection stopping any time soon!  They keep me warm in the winter :)

Oh, and speaking of winter, today was the last day of school before winter break!  I'm so relieved - this past week has been supremely stressful and I had a lot of work due these two days before break, but now I can finally work.  I have hardly any work to do over break!  I can focus on getting through my post-NaNoWriMo to-do list: watching Sherlock (again and again and again), finishing other shows like Merlin and Misfits and the Guild and Firefly and Skins (ye gods, I have no life.  Then again, that's already been established), finishing the books I'm in the middle of (The Hobbit, Frankenstein, and allllll the Sherlock Holmes books), and playing some music!  I've neglected my violin and our guitar recently.  They're sad :(

Well, the guitar is actually on my lap right now, so it's not sad.  But it's going to get some more attention these few school-free weeks!

My cousin Zack is over at our house this evening and he's calling me to entertain him.  How do you entertain an eleven-year-old?  I have no idea.  He helped me with my photos this afternoon (well, I took a couple and then I took a ton of him!) and you'll probably be seeing those tomorrow :)

Do you have any fun plans for winter break?  My family and I are just staying home, but I'm hoping for some post-Christmas excursions into the city!

Cheers,
Shayli

PS - Tonight is the first night of Hanukkah!  I'll post some photos of our menorah and such tomorrow, too :)

4 comments:

  1. SKINS AND MISFITS AND FIREFLY AND MERLIN. <3

    I need season 6 of skins so very much.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ALL the nerdy shows! Yes! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. You haven't watched Firefly yet?!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Not yet, but that's going to be fixed as quickly as possible!

    ReplyDelete

Want to make my day? Leave a comment.
Don't want to make my day? Leave a comment anyway!
Include your blog address and I'll take a look.