Thursday, 19 January 2012

oh, a post script.

By the way....

I just changed the name of my blog (and the url as well) to painted magnolias.  My poetry blog of the past few years had this name, and I've always connected more with it than with "what the mirror saw".  Having newly acquired the knowledge of exporting one blog's information and adding it to an existing blog, I realised I had all the tools I needed to merge my poetry/writing blog with this one.  So, I did.  And now they're together under one name, which conveniently matches my Chictopia and Lookbook usernames anyway.

Just thought I'd let you know, so you aren't taken too much by surprise!

Shayli

No comments:

Post a Comment

Want to make my day? Leave a comment.
Don't want to make my day? Leave a comment anyway!
Include your blog address and I'll take a look.