Tuesday, 17 April 2012

nothing's ever quite my fault, or everything is at once.

I'm home in Virginia now, but the California photos just keep coming!  Between driving to Redwood City for a night and then waiting two or three hours in the airport before boarding the plane (and eating some surprisingly delicious avocado sushi whilst waiting!), I finally managed to edit a huge load of photos.  And believe it or not, these are just from one day.  Ladies and gentlemen, I now present to you: 
the sixth of April!
[cue cheering]




 This is a middle school, can you believe it?  It was huge!







 







I want one so much!  Isn't it the cutest, weirdest little van you ever did see? 

Strangers on a bench.  It isn't creepy if it's just for a pretty picture! 




Best macarons ever!  (Also maybe the only ones I've ever tasted but wow were they delicious!)  They were so good, I forgot to take a photo before I ate them, haha.


Still not creepy, I swear. 

Thar be Alkatraz, matey! 



Here lies the water valve, under a marker which resembles a tombstone.  Huh. 

TARDIS? 






I tried to get my brother to sit to the right of this charming graffiti, but for some reason he forcefully declined... 




That's a tree, folks. 












Also not creepy.  Cute. 

NO THANKS 


If you say so, Mycroft... 



If you made it this far, I'm impressed!  Woo!  And don't worry, there will actually be some outfits sooner or later - along with some outtakes from my foolish attempt to take outfit photos on the Golden Gate Bridge... dundundunnnnn!

Shayli

No comments:

Post a Comment

Want to make my day? Leave a comment.
Don't want to make my day? Leave a comment anyway!
Include your blog address and I'll take a look.