Sunday, 1 April 2012

i was so much older then, i'm younger than that now.







Weird shadow-lighting stuff on my face, eww :/



I fell!
red sweater - Aeropostale // white shorts - Kohl's // leopard-print tights - I honestly don't remember!  // Doc Martens - Journey's // flower scarf - the bottom of a dress I shortened!  // 
lipstick - MAC Russian Red


So it's late and I have homework to do, but I thought now would be the best time to share Friday's outfit.  Woo, procrastination!


I've been slowly but surely breaking in my navy Docs, and when I wore them with this outfit, there was only minimal blistering!  They're aaaaalmost there :)  It was just barely almost too warm for this outfit, actually, but in school it's always pretty chilly so I was okay - plus, I'm going to miss wearing tights and sweaters and scarves, so I've got to get as much wear out of them as possible before temperatures rise to the 80s and stay there!  Wait, who am I kidding?  Temperatures are going to rise to the 80s and keep rising.  That's a Virginian summer for you.


Summer is almost upon us, and after that comes fall, and winter, and spring, and summer, and UNIVERSITY/COLLEGE/EXPENSIVE SCHOOLING AND SUCH.  (Getting a Rebecca Black vibe here?  I promise I'll just stick to seasons and not coach you on the days of the week.  Possibly.)  And yesterday I took my very first uni tour!  I'm not going to tell you which school it was, because it's my top choice and I feel like it'd be kind of creepy if I end up going there and the whole of the internet world is privy to where I go to school.... 


But suffice it to say: WOW!  I was supremely impressed, and can definitely see myself loving the school and the trees and everything.  I'll save most of my gushing for tomorrow's post, where I'll show you the outfit I wore on the tour (new shoes!  a dress with a strangely familiar pattern!  awesome trees - wait, to sit on, not to wear...).


Aaaand I think that brings us 'round again to school.  I suppose I should take my elbow off my Psychology text book and actually finish answering these questions!


Shayli

2 comments:

  1. red is definitely your colour! you look so elegant and can't believe you're not even in college yet! enjoy the spring and keep coming up with these inspired outfits. i discovered you on chictopia today and just wanted to say hi! :)

    it would make me happy if you visited too!
    pandaphilia style

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much, Angie! Spring is definitely inspiring me with its gorgeous weather and flowers - so keep an eye out for some more frequent posting! :)

      Delete

Want to make my day? Leave a comment.
Don't want to make my day? Leave a comment anyway!
Include your blog address and I'll take a look.