Tuesday, 10 April 2012

j'aime les fleurs.

I am [still] behind on photos (I swear I've taken over a thousand on this trip so far), but today it rained so I only took six (much to my sadness) and... yeah, that still didn't give me any time for edits.  So here is an emerging pattern in my travel photos: everywhere I go, every day, I seem to find flowers to photograph!  Hmm.  Have a look at these pretty examples:

6 april.

7 april.


8 april.


9 april.


We're staying in Santa Cruz now, visiting old friends and enjoying the food and shops :)  More San Fran photos to come, and maybe some photos of this little town too if it ever stops raining...


Shayli

No comments:

Post a Comment

Want to make my day? Leave a comment.
Don't want to make my day? Leave a comment anyway!
Include your blog address and I'll take a look.